Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 102


This morning I ran around like a headless chicken trying to get stuff done so I could go die at the beach after doing Strength. I sure was happy that it was the last time doing it in the UY program. Don't know why I was so happy because I will keep doing this class afterwards. I admit I am not a fan of this one; but unlike my other bitchachos, I do know this class is key and it has to stay in the rotation, much to my dislike. Who knows? Maybe one day I will warm up to it *seriously doubt it*.
What's funny is that everyone in the house knows I am doing Strength because of what comes out of my mouth while I am doing it. They are all peeking in the living room all:

Hehe

Anyway, I was glad that was over and done with. I changed to beach attire in warp speed and headed out to spend some quiet time. I love going to the beach sans kid! It's so relaxing... Don't get me wrong, I adore my son, but I love being able to put on those earphones, listen to some music and not have to have eyes in the back of my head because someone wants to go swimming or wandering around. Later we had some sandwiches for lunch and spent the rest of the time just chilling.
At 5:00 we picked sailor boy up and headed back home. Tomorrow is his last day of sailing camp, so we will get to see that mini regatta I was telling you about before. He will do another week but later in August -gotta keep him entretained!-.
For dinner I'll have a mixed greens salad with bits of chicken in hopes that my stomach will finally give me a break. Ugh.
Tomorrow is Fabulous Friday with Balance and Hardcore. Gotta keep practicing all those balancing poses because you never know when this is gonna happen:


You sure as shit wanna be ready for that, yes? Hehe...
Happy 102 for all of you and I'll see you over for Timber!!!
Namaste.

PS Today's UY photo is my absolute favorite. Totally fits me like a glove ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment