Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 106


Hello Monday!
My dog decided to say good morning to me by leaving me a good chunk of poo in the hallway. I wonder why? What does it mean? Is it code for something? Am I missing something? Or was it just for funsies? It sure woke me up, tho. Bleh.
Anyway, got to my little list of endless chores to do and ended up doing Gentle close to noon. I had forgotten how much I liked this groovy class! It's got that nice flow going and it's got that sexy feel to it, no? That's a keeper for sure. Those neck rolls always do wonders and I am always grateful no yogi push ups are involved.
*oh God. As I am writing this blog I am listening to my son watching Regular Show and those dialogues are the absolute best. I just can't stop laughing at the complete stupidity of it. Wish there had been these kind of cartoons when I was growing up*
Soooo for lunch today we had raw ahi tuna salad and it was super super good. It had pine nuts, goji berries and all sorts of goodness in it.


In the afternoon I went to buy my son's uniforms for his new school and holy mother of Vishnu did we need a drink afterwards! Even though it was less pricey than his other school, we had to get everything because he's a new student. Ay, ay, ay. It better last, I tell ya.
For dinner I have no clue what I'll have but it'll be right after I watch me some Breaking Bad. Maybe some fruit? Or a salad? Ah...the possibilities! hehe
Tomorrow is THE.LAST.CLASS of the program. Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
And it's Yin!
Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
What an awesome day it's gonna be.
Namaste.

1 comment: