Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 96


Today was a super chill day. We spent the morning and the afternoon just taking it easy by the pool enjoying our last day here. We go back tomorrow and I am in complete denial. Pfft.
I did Hardcore in the morning and then played like 100 hours of volleyball with Mikel in the pool. Why don't kids ever get tired? Like ever? They blow my mind.
For lunch we had salpicón de mariscos, which is basically a fresh seafood cocktail in a vinaigrette sauce. It has shrimp, octopuss, mussles, scallops, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions and all other kinds of goodness. Totally forgot to take a pic of it but I found one online that looks kinda ours:


After chilling for the rest of the afternoon, we got all prettied up and headed back to Granada to Albayzín to have dinner and watch a tablao flamenco show -a must see if you are in Andalucía-. The show was super good and the bailaoras had some wicked moves in them. We ate a little bit of everything and just enjoyed the good music and lovely weather.


We got back home close to 10:00 pm, and after tucking my little dude away in bed I rolled out my mat for Balance. Now this is the only class I don't mind doing late at night because I love it so. I found that it makes no difference in performance if I do this class in the morning or late at night. I guess it's because I look forward to it and I forget if I'm tired or have other things to do. It was actually a nice way to wind down and finish an already good day.
Now I'm off to meditate with Oprah and Deepak and to finish my book.
Tomorrow we'll enjoy some pool time in the morning since we head back to Valencia around 1:00 pm. I'll do Yin once we get home so I can milk out all the time possible in this vacation ;)
Wishing you all a good night!
Namaste.

PS I was so tired last night that I totally forgot to super mega congratulate my good Ultimate Yogini friend and Balance buddy Francine for completing her 108 days! You are an inspiration to us all Francine! Much love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment