Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 89


Funky Freaky Friday with Balance and Hardcore thrown in there.
Today has been hectic to say the least. I have been running around all day and somehow I'm not done yet. I managed to do Balance and Hardcore in the morning and as usual, I loved the class; but today I found my thighs and calves BURNING like a mother. No clue why, but damn! they were screaming at me. There's one thing I NEED to do during Balance and that is to keep it together when Travis mentions that dancing yogi standing on top of a dwarf. For those of you out there that haven't found out yet, I am scared crapless by midgets. Of all the things that dancing yogi could have been standing on, WHY does it have to be a DWARF? Why? Dear God. This pic comes to mind when I loose it:


Ok. Moving on. We had a mild lunch today and kept it simple because I need to look after my stomach at least for today. That damn Colonel Sanders did a nasty number on me yesterday. We had oven roasted chicken with carrots, zucchini, onions and potatoes.


I spent the afternoon getting things ready and packing. If I forgot something, well *uck it!
For dinner I had a ham and cheese sandwich and a Greek yogurt.
Tomorrow we head out to Granada and it's like a five hour drive. We'll stop along the way for lunchies and plan on arriving at the house around four pm. I am bringing all my yoga paraphernalia and lots of books. I plan to spend my days lying by the pool reading and chilling. We'll go to Granada a couple of times and if we're in the mood we might go to Seville, but I doubt it. You're all coming along with me, so wish me a safe drive and I'll see you all tomorrow reporting back from Granada.
Namaste yogis!
PS Congrats to fellow yogi John Hodgins for reaching his 72 day milestone! Way to go John ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment