Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 107


So here we are on our last day before finishing the program! With lovely Yin to prepare us for the send off it couldn't have been any better.
I spent the morning just walking around town on my own since the men of the house finally went on that golfing thing they do. I window shopped, had a beer here and there and bought some cute lil' things. It was on the cloudy side today, so it was a morning well spent.
I met up with the dudes for a late lunch at a restaurant close to home and had a veggie and seafood soupy rice for lunch. It could have used more salt, but hey, at least I didn't have to cook it, right?


We later headed home and after fooling around the house for a bit I did that Yin I love so much. It was a slow, bittersweet practice today because even though I'll keep at it, it had that coming to an end finish, ya know? The stretching was super nice and I was feeling pretty mellow after it.
Not sure if I'll have dinner because we had a lot of that rice for lunch and it kinda poofed up in my stomach, so I think I'll skip it all together.
These are exciting times and we should all be freakin' out about having accomplished this task we set out to do. I'll write my testimony tomorrow and will put in this blog so it'll remain here for all those who were kind enough to come along on this ride with me and for those who are yet to come. It's been super motivating to see that so many people have read this and somehow have found something nice to take away with them. That's what it's all about, yes?
Anyway, excited about tomorrow and can't wait to celebrate with you all and read your testimonies.
Wishing you the best of nights!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment