Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 97


Today our lovely week away from home came to an end. We had such an amazing time in Granada! We were able to disconnect from everything and just truly enjoyed our quiet time. We got our tan seriously going and made progress with our books. My son turned into a prune from spending so much time in the pool and also has a nice golden tan going for him. Good times ;)
That doesn't mean that vacation time is over: school starts here until September 9th, so that means we get one more month of being a bunch of lazies. We will be staying home for the rest of the vacation, but my son will take his sailing camp that he loves so much and we will be sailing as well; so more good times are coming.
Today was spent most of the time driving back home and then unpacking. I love going away on vacation and packing our things; but unpacking? Hellz no! It's just so meh and all I have left behind is a pile of dirty laundry just staring at me. Pfft.
We had a couple of sandwiches on our way back for lunch and some KFC for dinner. I'm thinking I'll have an upset stomach in a couple of hours, but hey! at least I didn't have to make dinner, right? *checking to see if I have Tums at hand*


As soon as I tuck Mikel away in bed I'll roll my mat out and thank my lucky starts that we have Yin today: I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby. I am posting this now because  I'll probably conk out right after Travis says that he'll see me next time on the mat. I know today's post sucks, but I just don't have a lot to say :(
Thanks for hanging in there with me even though my post sucks BIG TIME. Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday stretching and I'll see you with more to tell tomorrow as we wake up to Freaky Cardio.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment