Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 104


So I am totally energy free today. Don't know why because I got a good night's sleep and woke up quite late; but I am just meh for the day. I am warning you that this is going to transmit through the blog, so you know it's gonna be a bit on the bleh category.
I dragged myself all through Cardio and even found myself yawning at some points. Not that the class is boring or anything: it still kicks ass, but I am just a bit lost in myself today.
It did feel good to be able to finish it and tick this 104 day off. Just four more! I remember that first Cardio class and compare it to this one where I did it all the way through with no energy whatsoever and it still was miles better than that first class months ago. Holy crap the changes I have been through! Just amazing, really. I will dwell on this more on my 108th day, so no more spoilers ;)
For lunch we had spaghetti with shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce. It was a bit too spicy for the little dude and I am just crossing my fingers my stomach won't act up on me again; but it sure was yummy.


In the afternoon I did my meditation early because I have been doing it at night and find myself nodding off. Well, I did fall COMPLETELY asleep meditating in the afternoon... so that worked out just right, yes? Hehe.
For dinner I am having some more cheese and a bit of Jamón Ibérico. I will wash it all down with some vino, just so I can really, really get into this lazy groove I am in today. Plan on watching a creepy movie and just putting this one in the books.
Hope you had a more active day than me and that you are enjoying your weekend. I also want to wish all of you who will be doing the juice cleanse ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. I certainly won't be doing any cleanse or diet lifestyle for the end of the program. I want to be in full use of my senses for those 108 Sun Salutations. Ha!
I'll see you all over for Mountain Pose series tomorrow!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment