Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 105


Oh my God. We are on day 105. ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE. How awesome is that?
Today, all that energy that had dumped me yesterday came back with a big whoosh. You can call it good and bad days, mood swings or just plain downright bipolar; but the case is that I got it all back. Not sure why I got it back because yesterday in the wee hours of the morning I went to the bathroom all sleepy and when I was coming back I totally slammed myself against the wall. Slammed hard enough to get an "Are you ok?" from the man who sleeps through Armageddon. Holy pain...
Anyway, I woke up just late enough so that I could do breakfast with a beer and from there my day just took off. I did quick chores in the morning -well, if you wanna call it "morning"- and was super hungry by lunchtime. But of course that we had grilled steaks on a Sunday! This time there was a chimichurri sauce involved and a side salad:


I then told my boys that I was taking the rest of the day off and just plugged in those headphones and lied outside under the shade listening to some good tunes. The weather was super nice and time just flew by. I also got remembering those awesome yoga classes I took back at At One in Phoenix and got really nostalgic about it. There is a certain magic and chemistry between a teacher and a student that is priceless. The whole feel of a live class, along with some wicked flows and rockin' music is something that I miss terribly! Those were certainly good times ;)
Anyway, before it got too late -or had one too many beers- I did the last Mountain Pose of the program. It felt really good to just flow with the movements and let my mind go blank. Super relaxing. I know some people find MP boring or pointless, but once you get into the mellow groove of it all, it quiets the mind and gives your body a nice break.
For dinner I am having a good ole bad for you doner kebab. Haven't had one in a looong time, so looking forward to that.
Mañana we have Gentle. Sweet. I really like that one. I'll probably do it later in the day because my boys are going golfing tomorrow and guess where Ale is gonna dash to? Yup: the beach. It's Monday, so where else? Ha!
Hope you had a good and productive weekend and we'll talk some more tomorrow.
Namaste.
PS Props have to go out to the chef of the masion for keeping the little dude entertained all afternoon. Thanks A!

No comments:

Post a Comment