Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 98


Freaky Cardio Sunday.
I was honestly not looking forward to Cardio today because I slept awful yesterday. Took me forever to fall asleep and when I did it was a very light sleep. See? My body is letting me know that it wants to go back to Granada. Ha!
So after a quick breakfast I got to Cardio because I had some stuff to do later. I gladly found that a bad night's sleep didn't affect my practice and I enjoyed moving through those vinyasas and sweating like only I know how. I am also convinced that I look forward to Cardio just so that I can have that *aaaahhh* feeling I get from drinking that ice cold coconut water afterwards. It just tastes so damn good...
I spent the rest of the morning taking care of our dirty laundry pile and reviving my plants -I think they might actually make it!- I don't have a lot of plants because I have a tendency to murder them; but so far the ones I have are still alive. Phew!
For lunch, the Grill Master Chef needed to bond with his little Weber and grilled us some nice steaks with asparagus on the side.


In the afternoon I kept doing stuff around the house and getting my son's sailing paraphernalia ready for tomorrow morning. This sailing school that he goes to is so nice: the instructors are super good and excellent with children. Last year my son had a blast and he is looking forward to it again. He's excited because last summer he moved up to a Taz sailboat and those go faster, so he can't wait to ride those waves. I will post some pics of him sailing on Friday when they do a mini regatta for the parents to watch so you can all check him out.
For dinner I had a mixed greens salad and fresh fruit for dessert.
Tomorrow is the last day we do Vitality! Yay! And for me it will be the last I EVER do it. I am completely removing it from my "After UY" schedule. Vitality joins Flexibility right there in the Bitchacho category. No mo' Vitality for me. Never. Ever. Hehe...
Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow as we get one step closer to reaching our 108 Sun Salutations!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment