Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 91


Cardio in the Andalucian mountains.
I am super proud of myself because I actually did the class even though every fiber of my being was telling me to stay under the shade reading my book.
Soooo today we woke up to a nice quiet morning. With absolutely NO CHORES to do, we had a leisurely breakfast outside and then slipped into our bathing suits, slapped some UV protection and did what we do best: nothing. Between sunbathing, swimming, playing, napping and reading, the day flew by. We had some grilled secreto Ibérico tacos for lunchies. Secreto Ibérico is a meat cut from pork that is only found in Spain. It is very tender and savory.


Spent the afternoon reading one of the books I brought with me. Turns out it's creepier than I thought, so I might be a little O_O during the night. Hehe...
Around 6:00 pm I decided that if I ever was going to do Cardio, now was the time. So I rolled out the mat and got on that crazy roller coaster ride. I honestly believe that I am doing the classes during la vacación because I am so far along the program that now I'm freakin' seeing it to the end. No matter what.
Later, I took a nice shower and am now feeling all loosey goosey. We'll have some cold cuts, cheese and slices of bread for dinner tonite.
Also excited because today the BBC revealed who is gonna play the twelfth Doctor Who. I am a huge nerd, I know; but a nerd who loves the Doctor and hopes the Tardis will one day show up in her apartment *sigh*
All right yogis, it's time to go back to that book and start hearing all kinds of strange sounds in the middle of the night. I'll see you all tomorrow for Vitality (gah).
Namaste.



3 comments:

  1. I can't work out in the afternoon or evening as my lunch comes back to haunt me lol. I am a work out first thing kind of gal after a coffee and possibly a banana if it's something hardcore like Strength or Cardio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither!! I always do my workout in the mornings because I feel that kick starts my day; but I was on vacation and being lazy.
      Looking back, I honestly don't know how I managed to do freaking Cardio during holidays, lol.

      Delete
    2. Or worse, Strength after a full day of walking!!! You are Wonder Woman!

      Delete