Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 20


Today I was able to sneak in the class right before lunch so I wouldn't have to do it later tonite. Vitality is such an easy class, I think. Very mellow flow and cool asanas here and there. What I find meh is the breath of fire and lion's breath. I don't know. I do feel silly doing them and I really don't see the point. They don't make me feel any "vitality" or anything at all, actually. I do them, but still can't see the point. Maybe I need to be more yogic about it? Who knows.
Anyway, I had worked quite the appetite for lunch , so I was very happy to see this lovely and not healthy at all grilled cheeseburger waiting for me:


Now I wish I had one of those neuralizers that the Men in Black have so I could zap us all right now and we could all forget about this little indiscretion. Little, juicy and lovely indiscretion. Hey! At least it was home cooked and not Mc Donald's or whatnot.
Moooooving along, for dinner I played nice and had a mixed greens salad with cherry tomatoes, roasted sunflower seeds, dried figs and fresh goat cheese in a raspberry vinaigrette.


Well folks, that's it for today. Tomorrow sweet Mountain Pose awaits along with deathly Pranayama. Hope I don't pass out trying to hold the breath in. Stay tuned!
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Omg you have done this more then once NAMASTE a gazallion times!! To me that's like the prospect of having a 2nd baby (mine just turned 10 months) and a new born is unfathomable - ha ha ! Super respect ! Please take care of yourself and listen to doctors and hopefully you can slowly get back to the mat! Will dedicate my mountain series to your healing tomorrow ! Pay it forward - your blog helps me !

    ReplyDelete