Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 26


Today was a real good day for me. The meeting we had in the morning turned out to be a real pleasant surprise. We finally found what we had been looking for some time now. This really lifted my spirits and has me looking forward to new things coming. It is truly wonderful when life smiles at you!
For lunch we had a grilled steak and some glazed red bell peppers with onion, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Gorgeous color on those red bell peppers, look:


In the afternoon I was finally able to make some time and went to get my hair done -much needed-. Time has been flying by since I started the UY program and I just find myself wishing for more hours in the day.
After a nice pampering, I got ready to do Detox and Hardcore. Kid all tucked in bed, get ready, set, go! Oh dear. I really, really much rather do the classes in the morning. I am much more energized and open to go deeper into the poses. In the evenings I am tired after running around all day and I just want to watch some tv or read a book, you know? I was pretty tired during the class and was beat after Hardcore. My standing leg was shaking bad during twisting Warrior III pose and let's not talk about that part where you put your knee in the back of that leg's standing knee. Killer! I usually do pretty well here, but today I was just too tired. But you know what? I DID IT. I didn't quit, cheat, switch it up or skipped it. I PULLED THROUGH and that made me feel pretty damn good about myself.
It made me feel so good about my tired self that I totally ditched making dinner and had some processed food. Now: no need to put up a picture of that. You guys can just let your imaginations run wild here. I am tired, happy about today and I regret nothing. There... hehe.
Now I am off to bed so I can meet my son's 8:00 am soccer game right in the face *ay, ay, ay*.
Sweet dreams fellow yogis and yoginis!

No comments:

Post a Comment