Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 27


Oh my God I am  exhausted! Today was an early Saturday for us since my son had a freakin' soccer game at 8:00 am. It's not godly, honestly to have soccer games that early on a Saturday. The game starts at 8:00, but he has to be there one hour earlier to change, warm up and plan the game strategy. And us? Falling asleep on the bleachers. Pfft.
But when you see your son moving at the speed of light, doing tricks, passing and dribbling like a pro, you immediately wake up and thank God you are here now doing that. Today he scored a beautiful hat trick! Here's a pic of the little man playing today. He's the one in the yellow-greenish jersey:


As soon as we got home I did Vitality because I didn't want to keep pushing that till later. Man was I exhausted! I went to bed late last night having done Detox and Hardcore so I started Vitality feeling pretty tired. I got through the class just fine, but the whole time I was just wishing it to be over. I regulary enjoy doing yoga, but I have reached an exhaustion point today that has me feeling over and done. Between the classes, chores, errands, my kid's school and his stuff -he's in finals!-, trying to catch up with everyone and everything I have burned out. Today I am going to bed real early and will not set up an alarm clock tomorrow. Come what may I need to rest as much as I can. I thank God it's Mountain Pose day tomorrow because I don't think I could get through anything else. Gotta gear up for freak Cardio Monday!
Anyway, I had a lovely lunch out on the terrace today. The day was gorgeous! I had a grilled pork chop with some oven roasted carrots on the side. Very tasty, friends. Take a look:


After an evening spent studying with my soccer star, I was famished by dinner time. I had a cucumber, cream cheese and avocado sandwich on toasted spelt wheat bread. Just perfect.


Well yogis, it's time to get some very deserved and needed shut eye. I will report back tomorrow hopefully feeling more energized.
Ale over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Made it to day 27 - I see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tired too, is it 108 days yet? Lol. x

    ReplyDelete