Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 29


And we kick off week five with a cool flow from Cross Training! A fave of mine, I get better and better doing this class. Don't get me wrong: that side angle bound thingey still gets me every time; but I find that I am not sweating as much and am able to keep up very nicely with the breath. Balance was a tad off today with Half Moon pose on my left side; but it was just for a moment. I was able to get back on track. Like Travis says: "if you fall, fall with a smile on your face".
HardCore came right after with no problems at all. I don't know if I have mentioned this before; but those leg raises suck! Those and the sphinx pose plank deal. Pfft.
I noticed today that Cross Training won't be included in the next cycle and that made me a bit sad. I really love this class! We'll be getting some cool ones, though. I watched Gentle Yoga today and it looks like it's gonna be a sweet one: lots of slow, gentle moves and some good stretching here and there too. Nothing to worry us or freak us out like Strength does -hehe-. I'm thinking this class could go well before doing Yin, so: Gentle + Yin = Bliss + Good Night's Sleep.
Anyway, I will watch some more of the new videos later tonite and I'll tell you my opinion tomorrow.
For lunch today I had an avocado quinoa salad. It also had some cherry tomatoes in there and it was seasoned with some garlic, olive oil, sea salt and lemon juice. Very fresh and filling.


For dinner I had glorious sushi! It was a mixed tray but there's no photo of them because it came out very dark. But trust me: they were yummy.
That's it for today! Good bye Cross Training! We'll see you in a month or so. Excited to be in week five. Excited and proud. Namaste everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Day 29 done and I am so glad I won't be seeing Cross Training for the next few weeks as I am quite bored with it. Let's keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete