Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 54


Oh my gosh we are halfway through!!! Wohoooo! Can't believe we're already halfway down this road: time has totally eluded me on these past couple months. Between the UY program and life running it's course, we'll be preparing for our 108 Sun Salutations in no time. Feeling very proud of all of us out there doing this wonderful program that has been turning us into lean mean machines. Also loving meeting all those people out there that share one of my passions in life: the love for yoga.
What better way to celebrate day 54 than with a sweet Gentle class? Everything about it was perfect: the breathing, the calmness of mind, the slow flow of the movements, the music... all of it. I really needed some slowing down for today and even if it was just for one hour, it did make a difference in my state of mind.
For lunch we went to MercatBar, which is one of the restaurants of the Michelin star chef I was talking about a couple of days ago. Today I had a really fresh curly endive and algae salad with cockles sprinkled all around.


For my entree I had a brick oven roasted provolone cheese slice on top of toasted bread. You can really see and taste those Michelin stars. Love this place!


In the afternoon we ran some errands and got home in the evening just in time to plop down on the couch and just chill. No dinner for me today either, just a Greek yogurt while watching some tv.
Tomorrow is Detox and Hardcore. I'll probably do Hardcore in the morning and then Detox in the evening. With my mom visiting it's hard for me to do the classes in the morning since I am rushing to get things done so we can go out and do stuff. Staying at home just stresses me more and she tends to get on my nerves more easily, so out we go!
More on yoga and life tomorrow; but for now sending bunches of good vibes to all of you out there that are celebrating day 54. Keep up the good work and we'll see each other on the mat for the remaining half of the cycle.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment