Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 61


Aaahhh how I love Gentle Yoga. It comes right when you need it the most too. The music is gorgeous and the flow is divine. Today I rolled out that mat well after noon and finished just in time for lunch. Lunch was not ready for me though, and we ended up having a really late meal. But before I go on about lunch, I just wanted to say that I noticed a big improvement today in my yogi squat! I noticed my chest pulling out more and my back was much more straighter than before. Wohoo! I consider this huge because yogi squats are the work of the devil and I am conquering that Jezebel one day at a time. Also noticed more flexibility while doing a couple stretches here and there, so hopefully those improvements are here to stay.
Ok, so for lunch we had grilled baby back ribs with asparagus on the side. The ribs were a bit weird because the butcher cut them up strangely -not sure how you can mess up cutting ribs if that's your day job- but we were hungry enough to eat them.

 
In the afternoon I was finally -finally!- able to chill out back on the terrace and instead of reading my much neglected book, I gave my much neglected toesies a pedicure. After all, it is sandal season and they were looking a bit like Frankestein's feet. I spent the rest of the evening enjoying this awesome weather and this lovely day at home. Nowhere to go. Nothing else to do, just enjoying the moment.
Anyway, for dinner I had a small fruit salad because we had that late, late lunch, so I wasn't very hungry. Plan to publish this and just sit on that couch and glue my ass to it. No matter what.
Tomorrow we clean out our gunk with Detox. Tomorrow we go see Despicable Me 2. Excited because I love those minions to death -I am such a child-.
Have a wonderful Friday and talk to y'all soon!
PS Tomorrow a good friend from the UY FB group reaches his 108th day. Here's wishing you the best on those Sun Salutations and congrats on this huge accomplishment Rob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment