Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 74

 
I don't know what the duck happened today, but I am so sore and useless I feel like it's the first time I have done Strength. I specially hurried up in the morning so I could do the class early because doing this one at night is a big no-no for me. Having said that, I got to the mat at a decent hour in the morn and seriously suffered through the whole class. I don't know if it's because we had those chill three days before the Sun Salutations or if it's something in the air, but I had a hard time today. I was sweating out of every single pore in my body and again was pissed -yes, again- the whole time because I just wanted it to be over. This damn class makes me so angry sometimes...
When it was over I was like "Finally! I put that bitch to rest till next week." So now I am scared of next week. Pfft.
Now I am sore everywhere: arms, thighs, calves, neck. shoulders... even my freakin' hair is sore. Damn it all to hell. I am useless too: I am moving around and doing stuff as if I were freakin' Raggedy Ann or whatever that freakin' doll's name is. You know the one, right? This muchacha:


Although I don't look as shitty as she does and don't have red hair -been thinking about it tho. What do you think? Think Ale would look good as a redhead? Oh well, I digress-. I am feeling like her though, all lying sprawled anywhere. Thank you for that, Strength.
Moving along, because this is only making me remember the suffering and getting all pissed again, my husband and I went out for lunch. We went to this restaurant we hadn't tried before and it was a pleasant surprise. It's more on the pricey side, but it's worth the treat every now and then. I ordered a boquerón ceviche with algae in a sweet and spicy marinade. Now, boquerón is translated as anchovy according to smart ass Google; but these are definitely not anchovies, so I am not going down that path. Just trust me when I say they are very good.


For my entree I had organic chicken fillet cooked in an open fire with a spicy dipping sauce. The chicken was cooked perfectly and it was so juicy it was unbelievable.


So this was a good outing and we will definitely be back soon to try some more new dishes.
In the afternoon I was so sore and tired I didn't do a single thing of what I was supposed to. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'll catch up.
For dinner I had fresh fruit and a Greek yogurt. Simple and easy. I am now gonna go die on my couch and watch a scary creepy movie. Yes: I love scary creepy movies and I deserve a treat. *soooo tired*
Tomorrow is my beloved Balance. I can only hope that Strength hasn't left me completely useless and I'll be able to bounce back and enjoy the class.
Get a good night's rest everyone!
Namaste. *dry swallows Advil*

No comments:

Post a Comment