Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 77


Well, it was a late morning for me again; but not as late as yesterday. I did have a big breakfast though because I knew I had Cardio coming my way.
As soon as I could, I unrolled that mat and got to it. Thankfully Cardio did not kick my ass like I thought it would. I did break a nice sweat but it was all good. I am not so intimidated by that series of ten deal, and I actually quite like the series of five we do before that, so Cardio is slowly making its way into my heart.
I totally skipped lunch today because I had that big late breakfast; and besides the men in the house ordered a pizza and I am not huge on pizza.
In the afternoon we went to the movies to watch Monsters University, which I thought was cute, but I like Monsters Inc. better. There's no Boo in MU :(
Anyway, we got back home and just chilled for a while. It's nice to have a quiet, peaceful Sunday with no having to rush off somewhere. Have I said before how much I love summertime? Well, I do.
For dinner I made a nice, big and fresh mixed greens salad with sunflower seeds, mushrooms and onions in a balsamic vinaigrette. Had some fruit for dessert also.


Tomorrow is Monday and we have Vitality and HardCore. If it weren't for that weird "Wheel of Vitality" bit I would like Vitality so much more. Oh! And if memory serves me well there's a lot of Breath of Fire in there also, no? Feeling meh about that too.
Anyway, sorry if today's blog is *peew* but I am having one good lazy Sunday and I wanna get back to it. Spent too much time in front of this computer already.
Have a good one yogis and see you all tomorrow!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment