Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 85


Vitality and Hardcore for today. Meh Monday.
Woke up to a hectic Monday morning of chores, errands and more -yes, more- Apple device syncing. I finally finished in the afternoon, and by the time I do another sync it will take me two days again, for sure.
Anyway I got Hardcore out of the way by doing it early and left Vitality -meh- for the evening.
Today we headed out to have lunch at Los 100 Montaditos, another favorite restaurant of my son. This is the fast food restaurant for Spanish people. 100 different mini baguette sandwiches to choose from, as well as salads and sides of nachos or french fries. Here's the link for if you've never heard of them: they are super popular and ridiculously cheap http://spain.100montaditos.com/
I totally forgot to take a pic of our spread, but I found one online so you can get an idea of what we had. One of mine had roasted chicken, lettuce and Caesar dressing and the other was brick oven chorizo with goat cheese. Of course we had french fries with spicy dipping sauce ;)


Later we headed out to the sports store to have my son fitted for his new soccer uniform and training gear for next season. Weird as hell: they had size 8 and size 12, but no size 10. I don't get these people sometimes... Pfft.
When we got home and I finally finished syncing devices, I got to the mat, took a deep breath and jumped into Vitality.
No news here, people: I still don't get it or like it. Another thing I find weird about this class? The half camel flow thingie. Feels so awkward coming out of a backbend to dip into another one on the other side right away. Weird, just like that wheel.
I read back to the beginning of the program and I clearly see that I liked this class. I guess that we are so close to the end that I just want to be done, you know what I mean? I just want to be able to do the classes that I want. Even maybe go back to the studio and practice alongside living, breathing people. *sigh* I don't know, I'm just not feeling Vitality at all.
After the class, I had some Gouda cheese triangles with some Carr's crackers and a couple jamón Ibérico slices. Popped some more muscle relaxants and am now ready to go read for a while.
Mountain Pose series mañana! Our "day off", yes?
Hope you had a good start of your week and we'll meet again tomorrow for some insights into this yogini's life.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment