Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 84


Freak Cardio Sunday welcome! Today I woke up with a better back and why not take advantage of that and abuse it some more with endless vinyasas in Cardio? Ha!
I woke up late today and had an even later breakfast. I was feeling confident because my back is better and I jumped into Cardio with all my might. Class went super fine and I sweated like ca-razy. The fan, the a/c the breeze... doesn't matter. In this humid heat I have lost, so I'd better embrace it and suck it up.
After cleaning up my puddles I joined my men in lunch, but I totally skipped it because I was just not hungry at all. I will post a pic of what they had because it was just gorgeous: it was oven cooked rice and it has potatoes, tomatoes, garlic cloves, short ribs, zaffron and blood sausage -yuck. I hate blood sausage-


In the afternoon I helped my son count all the money he had in his piggy bank and it took close to a freakin' hour! The kid has 170 euros! It's more than I have in my purse at the moment! Now we have to go to the bank to change the coins for bills tomorrow. I am sure they are going to be very happy to do so... NOT. *who cares, it's a boatload of money*
The rest of the evening I spent syncing all our Apple crap. I am still not done. There's iPods, iShuffles, iPads, iPhones, iDiots who buy so much crap... I just wanna be done!
For dinner? Fruit and Greek yogurt. Don't know why but I am not very hungry today. Let's take advantage of that and watch another creepy movie, yes?
All right yogi peeps! I'll see you all tomorrow with Vitality and Hardcore. Let's abuse that back some mo'!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment