Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 78


Well I don't know what happened today, but I wasn't feeling Vitality at all. Not even a tiny bit.
I went about my chores in the morning as usual and did Hardcore before walking the dog. When I came back, I popped Vitality in and ugh. For real: ugh. I had forgotten what Vitality was all about and I guess that after trying out all the classes in the DVDs, Vitality just isn't cutting it for me. I think it's weird: there's too much Breath of Fire going on, weird wheels of whatever and the flow isn't smooth at all. Only thing I liked was Shavasana. Ha!
I'm thinking I will be dropping it from my schedule after the 108 cycle is done. I'd much rather do CrossTrain or Detox -which involve a demanding workout- than Vitality, which I just don't get. Ah well: Vitality joins Flexibility in the bitchacho category. Just gotta do it three more times and sayonara!
For lunch the hubby got that lil' Webber going and grilled us some nice and juicy steaks, with esquites and wild mushrooms in a spicy white wine sauce on the side. Esquites is a mexican dish and it's mainly shaved grilled corn mixed with lime juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne powder.




I spent most of my afternoon thinking about all the things I had to do and convincing myself that now was the right time to do them. Yeah. Procrastinating in it's truer form people. I invented procrastination. I am it's mother.
I finally caved in and decluttered my bathroom. Damn I haul a lot of crap! I don't even know how some things even got here! I amaze myself sometimes...
Anyway, I did it! Now I only have my closets to go through. Like a good procrastinator I saved the best for last. It's gonna take me days!! Maybe I'll start tomorrow. Then again, maybe not.
One thing I will be doing tomorrow is Mountain Pose Series as quickly as I can and then go to the salon and get my mane prettied up for vacations to come. Yesssss!
For dinner I had fresh fruit and a Greek yogurt. Keeping it light after that yummo lunch.
Hope your Vitality day was better than mine and I'll see you guys tomorrow ;)
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment