Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 65


Son shipped off to soccer camp and mat rolled out by 9:00 am. With Balance I am counting the minutes to start because I love it so: class is so much fun and it seems to fly by.
Today was different because I was much more centered on my left side than on my right; but it was good nonetheless. I am still finding it hard to transition from Dancer's pose to that Half Moon hip stretch deal. I can do the hip stretch better than before, but the transition isn't smooth at all. Meh. Something to improve on, right? Also crow wasn't happening with both feet off the ground today because my right side wasn't cooperating. So basically I sweated an extra liter in vain -wore capris instead of shorts and man! it was hot-, but I'll keep at it through the week to get it nailed down.
Did Hardcore right after and gulped down two ice cold coconut water bottles.
All through the morning I continued decluttering my son's room and by lunchtime I was pretty hungry. Today we had pasta salad. It was made with that organic rice pasta I love so much, remember? It had shredded crab meat, tomato, red bell peppers and onions in a homemade mayonaisse dressing.


In the afternoon I kept cleaning out my son's room and when it was time, I went to pick him up at soccer camp. On our way back home, the afternoon was lovely so we sat down on a cute Italian cafe terrace to have a lil' somethin' somethin'. My lil' somethin' somethin' was a dulce de leche crepe.


I just couldn't help myself! I barely eat sweets and when I do it's either dulce de leche crepes or -yes, you got it- white chocolate covered Oreos. It was very, very good. Yummo.
For dinner I just had a Greek yogurt and a peach. *making up for crepe* heehee
Holy crap we have Strength tomorrow. Holy crap indeed. And I just checked and we will be having Strength every Wednesday till we finish the 108 cycle. Every Wednesday. Pfft.
Namaste y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Feeling sooooo tired today on day 65. But I had a little treat. I went for an hour-long facial where I played a 30-minute meditation (via YouTube) and even the therapist enjoyed it lol. Was sooooo relaxing. Think I will sleep well tonight! 💤💤💤

    ReplyDelete