Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 86


Groovy Mountain Pose series for this, our 86th day. Groovy or Grinchy? Hmmm... let's see.
Today I had the morning to myself to do errands QUIETLY, because my husband and my son went golfing. I say quietly because my son talks nonstop. All day. Every day. He talks about everything. Even when he is playing by himself, he's either talking, singing or just making noises. So I was a happy girl when I found myself all alone for the morning.
Close to noon, I took the dog for a walk in the park. I walk him every day during the week and my husband walks him on the weekends; when I walk him, I usually wear my earphones and just enjoy the half hour listening to my music or talking on the phone. Now, for me, when I see someone wearing earphones, specially if it's a STRANGER, that means he/she doesn't wanna talk, yes? WHY, oh WHY do people talk to me when I am wearing mine? I've had perfect strangers yank on my earphone cord so I'll listen to them tell me stupid stuff! Today, I was talking with my sister on the phone and got interrupted twice. Like mid-sentence interrupted to answer some stupid question to perfect strangers. I am not the only one walking the streets! Why not go bother someone else??!! Later, I was listening to music and an asshole came, pulled on the cord and asked me to sign a petition form for some bullshit he's doing. WHY??!! No touchie moron!! He was not happy to talk to me, I'll tell you that. He will be remembering the psycho woman he decided to bother today. I am such not a people person... All I want is to be left alone when I obviously want to be left alone.
My husband? He says hi to everyfreakin' one. The paper stand guy, the pharmacist, the tailor, the butcher, the fruit stand dude. He's that way: says he loves the small town feeling.
Me? When I leave the house to go somewhere, I just want to GET THERE. I don't want to talk to the paper stand guy and tell him how my dog is doing. Don't want to see the pharmacist run out yelling my name to ask me how my son's football game went. Don't want to spend half an hour talking to the cheese guy at the market when all I want is some freakin' cheese! I always get late to wherever I am going because nothing stops these people from flagging me down and yada yada yada away. Not even headphones. All that being said -and you all thinking I'm a grinch, which I am- I will have a tshirt made with either one of these images. Feel free to vote and tell me your fave.

Option #1

Option #2

Moving along, people. Moving along.
We had lunch at an italian restaurant close to home because I had no time to cook anything for today and chef Andoni was golfing with my son. I had penne pasta in a four cheese sauce. Yummo.


In the afternoon I went grocery shopping and whatnot. Ended up buying a new pair of shades at the sunglass store. Don't ask me how, but it happened. I can't remember spending that money and that's my story and we are ALL sticking to it, ok?
I then got home and did the Mountain Pose series deal. Not much to tell but that I find funny that Travis counts down the last pranayama cycle in Spanish. You go muchacho! Cuenta los números!
For dinner I had a big assed Caesar salad with chicken, croutons and all those good things a salad has.


As you can see I am feeling fresh today and letting all my bad words come out. Fuck it, Ale says. Ale got a new pair of shades today and that's all Ale is remembering.
Ale wishes you all Namaste.

My little dude practicing his swing

No comments:

Post a Comment