Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 56


Cardio. It no longer intimidates me.
Last Sunday I felt immense progress as to my resistance power while doing Cardio, but didn't want to check it as a regular thing till I did it again next Sunday. Well, today is next Sunday and I am happy to say that the progress is here to stay. Again I was able to do the class much effortlessly than before and my breath was exactly on point. I am not saying that it is easy: not at all! Cardio will always give me a real good mean workout and make me sweat like there's no tomorrow; but I am able to go through it with a calmer mind and a much stronger body.
As planned, I did the class in the morning and then rolled up that mat and headed to the beach. What better treat than going to beach, huh? The day was lovely, the ocean is warming up and I was able to doze off here and there. We had homemade sandwiches for lunch, of which I didn't take a pic - again- and spent the rest of the day just chilling. The next best thing of going to the beach is getting home and taking that shower. Am I right or what? It gets you all ready for bed.
For dinner I had one of my mixed greens salads with pine nuts, fresh goat cheese, goji berries and fresh chopped manila mango in a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.


I had some fresh fruit for dessert and I am now more than ready to get in my bed and do some reading, because at the beach I kept falling asleep ;)
Just to retake for a bit yesterday's meditation topic, I have decided to cut my meditation time to ten minutes from now on. It is enough time for me and that way I can look forward to it and also have time to do other things that I like. There. It's decided.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have recharged batteries for week nine. Besides, we have Mountain Pose tomorrow, so that's bound to be a sweet treat. Have a great Sunday!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment