Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 63


Today I woke up with lots of energy and good karma to face that little devil called Cardio. A good lazy day and a great night sleep can do wonders, right?
So after doing some chores I rolled out that mat quickly before it got too hot out. Well, with Cardio it doesn't matter if it's cold, hot or whatevs outside: I sweat like there's an endless supply of water in me. I amaze myself every time I sweat this much. Where is it coming from? When will it stop? It's great news that sweating is good for you because if not I would be deeply worried. I look at the girls in the DVDs and I'm baffled at how much they DON'T sweat. Guys? They are like me; but the ladies? What is wrong with them? Is there someone running to them and wiping them off when they are off the camera span? Hahahaha!!! Can you picture that? Only explanation for me, dudes.
Well, besides the sweat talk, Cardio was actually pretty good with me today. I can't believe after my first encounter with it how much things have changed. Things have changed with pretty much every class; but Cardio is hugely noticeable. I never thought I would be able to get through that series of ten and now I'm all: "Well, if you wanna count back in that round you skipped, it's fine by me Travis". I can do it! And I can do it real well. It is such a good workout, it's insane. The results I am seeing with this program? Never before. And trust me I have done lots of sporty things. Who wouldda thunk this little cardboard box filled with DVDs would turn my body upside down and tone it the exact way I wanted it to? Travis: you are a freakin' genius!
Okeydokey, moving along. For lunch today we had those prawns in a spicy tomato sauce that I have had before. Here's that pic:


And today we did make it to the movies to see Despicable Me 2. Yay! I gotta say I love love love those minions! And Agnes: she's such a cutie it's ridiculous! One of my secret wishes is to have a couple of those yellow minions of my own to play with. Again: I am such a child.


Dinner? I am totally skipping it tonite because I had some tasty-bad-for-you-nachos at the movies. Oh well. Who's looking, right? I still have 400,000 calories to spare of the 500,000 I burned today ;)
Mellow Monday ahead! See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your posts. Wish I was good at writing like you are. Enjoy mellow Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree re the girls not sweating, especially Lauren who does ALL up dogs instead of cobras! How is that possible? I am sweating so much I have a small towel at the top of the mat and every time I push up from cobra to downward dog, I quickly duck my head down and wipe my forehead on it lol!

    So glad tomorrow is Mountain pose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup: it is unbelievable! They must have had a superb team of minions wiping them constantly, lol
      I do remember though, that at the end of the program and the second time around I did it, I wasn't sweating as profusely as I was at the beginning. But never did I manage to look makeup fresh while doing the classes.

      Delete