Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 83


Lazy Saturday with Yin thrown in the mix.
I am glad it's a lazy day because when I woke up, I woke up with back pain and that's a sure sign that things were gonna go meh-ish throughout the day.
After a good breakfast and some quick chores I got to Yin hoping it would alleviate my back pain. Sad to say that even though I enjoyed the stretch everywhere else, my back was not any better; so I hoped that by keeping it low key it would get a bit better. Well, I ended up with a heat patch on my back and some muscle relaxants to aide in the process. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow, because no matter what shiznit befalls me, I AM FINISHING THE 108 DAYS. We're so close that I can almost taste it, so unless it becomes real bad, I'll keep chugging along. I'll rest later ;)
I did all the stretches real nice, but held back a tad for those forward bends because they are so not good for the back when it is hurting. Pigeon felt real good, as usual and I am still able to lie all the way back down for that weird bent knee pose. I never thought I would actually be able to lie all the way back and actually enjoy it, so it's always a nice surprise when I do.
So, for lunch today we had some mean grilled hot dogs with not-good-for-you french fries. I like mine with mustard, ketchup, chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapeƱo peppers and shredded cheese. So not healthy at all, but who is looking, eh?



In the afternoon I kept it cool and did some reading and whatnot. Of course there were some zombies in there and some dozing off. A real good lazy Saturday.
For dinner we went out to that italian restaurant we like -and my son adores- for what he calls "fancy dining" just because it's nighttime. Sweetheart ;)
I had gnocchi in a four cheese sauce and a slice of my son's pizza. I am not a fan of pizza, but tonite this one was calling my name -plus muscle relaxants chill the duck outta me, so to hell with the common sense eating deal for today-.



We are now back home, kid is tucked away and I am all comfy in the couch about to watch a creepy movie. Perfect ending ;)
See you all tomorrow for freak Cardio!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment